Become a JDCLE Contributor
JDCLE is dedicated to providing interesting (even entertaining), on-demand continuing education for lawyers at an affordable price. As we build our online CLE catalog, we are looking for contributors who are experts in their fields of practice and who enjoy sharing their knowledge to help their colleagues to become better lawyers. We are looking to work with attorneys who have completed programs on their own as well as attorneys who are interested in creating a program with JDCLE.
Are you interested in becoming a JDCLE contributor? Please complete the form below to let us know a little bit about the program you have in mind:
Contributor Contact Form: ( * = Required fields)
Consider including the following information in your submission:
- The area of law that the program covers, and whether there are new or pending laws that you'll discuss;
- An outline of your program and the target running time (length in minutes);
- Whether you plan to complete the program on your own or work through the JDCLE process;
- Your anticipated completion date, i.e., when you will be ready to record/upload a video and submit supporting materials;
- Your curriculum vitae or résumé.